Friday, December 23, 2011

INTERNATIONAL BAND CAMP WITH BLUE DEVILS ♥ 18-15.12.2011

It is not a dream !!
I have spend 3days with BLUE DEVILS together
It is so unbelievable cause usually
I can see them at youtube only

But, now I have meet them FACE BY FACE
Oh god~ Them so rock,funny and friendly
Thanks IBC have make alot people
dream come true

I cherish I wont forgot them forever and ever
Thanks my mum last minute allow me goin T.T
Thanks MGS BAND , teacher ,member
have give me this chance
join

Really appereciate so much
Keep in touch!!

ALL THE PICTURE ARE
SO PRICELESS TO ME

I LOVE U ALL FOREVER AND EVER


































_ Py :

I'm so happy and touching
Really gain many band knowledge
even though i don't know see score
At least. I can follow them step
So.Thanks everyone for helping and teaching me when I don't know see score
And meet alot new friend from another country
Most full of meaning and cheallange camp that I have ever meet before

IBC AWESOME, BLUE DEVILS ROCK

I LOVE U BLUE DEVILS !!!
PLEASE COME BACK
MALAYSIA AGAIN !!!

WE ALL REALLY MISS U GUYS SO MUCH
ALOT PEOPLE ARE WAITING U GUYS AGAIN =)

No comments:

Post a Comment