Thursday, December 8, 2011

_ Graduation BAND Party +Outing ♥ x )

All the pics is about october and november =)
huhu..when before and during spm also tehee
when having and prepare spm exam
I have say what a" PRECIOUS " memory to me

Ahaha after spm life
Herm...busy dating with friend =p
wah..not la,1 week gt 2 activity for me
I will feel so happy and enjoy already
Cause it is hard to contact with fiend already
But is miss back my school life too
Is hear everyone go to here play there
but me stay at home become 宅女
* 堡戏
Aihx...Really don't how to say myself
Recently is sOoo hardworking to update my dear blog ♥
Cause is toOO bored and feel want wanna come here
Thanks blogger =)

























_ Py :

Will be back if have new thing let me update

Stay tuned muhaha =p


No comments:

Post a Comment